St. Joseph Umbrella Insurance
We can’t always change the outcome of an accident, but we can avoid any accompanying financial catastrophes with the extra protection offered by an umbrella insurance policy. Even though the coverage provided by your homeowner and automobile insurance policies will protect you in the event of personal injury, accident or liability, a Jane Fordyce Insurance umbrella policy picks up where the coverage of your standard policy ends.
What Does Extra Protection Include?
Discuss your options with our knowledgeable St. Joseph insurance agents who offer personal umbrella coverage for:
- Extra coverage that goes beyond the limits of your home and auto insurance policies
- Personal injury including defamation of character, libel and more
- Legal defense coverage gives you financial protection in regards to legal expenses, such as hiring an attorney
- Customized coverage options for maximum protection of your assets
When is Personal Umbrella Insurance Necessary?
Increased costs for medical care and rising rehabilitation costs can add up quickly. If you are injured in an accident or are held liable for damages or injuries to someone else, umbrella insurance can protect you from financial disaster.
Consider Jane Fordyce Insurance umbrella insurance for:
- Added protection to your homeowners insurance coverage
- Extra protection if you are not the sole driver of your vehicle
- Additional coverage for your personal and business assets
- Increased insurance protection for your boat, motorcycle, RV or other vehicles
Determining how much coverage you need depends on many variables. Umbrella insurance increases the cash payout of liability coverage for all primary policies and can also be tailored to cover claims that your existing policies exclude. Depending on certain risks and your actual assets, such as an inground pool on your property, or a significant increase in income, Jane Fordyce Insurance specialists in St. Joseph compare rates from a multitude of carriers and tailor umbrella coverage according to your particular situation.
With so many possibilities for umbrella insurance it is no surprise that most people don’t know where to start. We can guide you through the process and clearly explain all the options open to you. Please contact us via phone or email to find out more.